Follow the instructions below to print a hard copy of a Moodle Quiz:
- Click Turn editing on.
- Click Edit, located directly across from the quiz.
- Click Edit settings.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Expand all.
- Find the Layout section.
- Change the option on the New page setting to Never, all questions on one page.
- Make sure Repaginate now is checked.
- Click Save and display.
- Click Preview.
- You can now print the entire quiz with all of the questions displayed.
NOTE: Changing these settings will make all quiz questions visible on a single page. If you are printing your quiz before your students will take it, be sure to reset the paging settings to your preferences if you would like to break the questions up into separate pages. It is not recommended that you repaginate during a period when a student could be in the middle of his/her quiz attempt.