Example 1 of 2Your decision whether or not to participate will not affect your current or future relations with California State University, Los Angeles. If you decide to participate, you are free to withdraw at any time without affecting your relationship with California State University, Los Angeles. Furthermore, should you choose to discontinue your participation, you will not forfeit your small financial compensation/credit.
Example 2 of 2You will be taken off this study, without your consent, for any of the following reasons:
- if the investigator decides that continuing in the study would be harmful to you;
- if you need a treatment not allowed on this study;
- if you do not keep appointments as instructed;
- if you have a serious adverse reaction that prevents continued therapy;
- if the study is canceled by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).