There are many competitive scholarships available for the Television, Film & Media students.
Scholarship applications are reviewed by a faculty committee that selects the recipients for the scholarships.
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association Scholarship
- Morris and Rose Mary Bloom Scholarship
- TVF major with a 2.7 GPA or higher
- Advanced production standing
- Demonstrated in film or video production
- Eligible recipients must have completed a Cal State LA scholarship application.
- Steve Guerrero Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- TVF major with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Preference given to students demonstrating independent study, internships or community service
Other scholarships are available. For more information and details on how to apply visit the Scholarships page at Cal State LA.