- Meet recruiters with active open positions and/or internships.
- Network with representative from hiring firms in LA area.
- Positions available for all Business Majors.
- Bring 10-20 resumes.
- Professionally dress highly recommended.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- RSVP at Eagle iJobs Event ID #1136
Job Openings for Companies in the CBE Career Fair 2017
Meet the recruiters from different companies looking for interns, full-time employees to fill out the open positions in their company.
- Outside Sales Representatives: In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships built with Bankers, Accountants, existing clients, as well as direct prospecting efforts. In addition, you will cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sales, with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits, incentive trips and awards. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Sales Apprentice: In this position, you'll shadow a dedicated Outside Sales Representative to learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and effectively close sale.
To Apply: To apply send resume to Emma.Seggerman@ADP.com
For other job opportunities visit: https://jobs.adp.com/
Benefits Advisor: Our Benefits Advisor meet with local business owners and executives to evaluate the benefit packages of the business. Once an evaluation is completed the Benefits Advisor makes recommendations to improve the benefits offered to employees by providing packages that Aflac has available. Following these meetings, the Benefits Advisor schedules, implements, and maintains the services with the accounts they add to their growing book of business.
For other job opportunities visit: https://www.aflac.com/careers/default.aspx
County of Los Angeles, Department of Public Works
- Application Development: Under direct supervision of a Public Works Application Developer, assists application development units with: Developing or maintaining websites, applications, and/or reports; Conducting application testing; Facilitating presentations, demos, and meetings with customers to gather systems requirements; Performing research and evaluating products or services; Preparing technical documents, user manuals, presentations, and help files; Providing technical support to end-users.
Server Support: Under direct supervision of a Public Works Server administrator, assists the Server unit with: Maintaining service pack levels, antivirus updates, and performing patching; Supporting application deployment of server/client software; Maintaining enterprise backup; Managing physical and virtual server environments and tuning systems to perform optimally; Managing user accounts, roles, and groups; Preparing technical documents; Providing technical support to end-users
Network Support: Under direct supervision of a Public Works Network administrator, assists the Network unit with: Conducting network architecture design; Configuring, installing, testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining network equipment such as routers, switches, and firewalls; Preparing technical documents; Providing technical support to end-users.
Systems Analysis: Under direct supervision of a Public Works systems analyst, assists the analysts with: Performing workflow analysis; Documenting scope and objectives; Analyzing and documenting user, functional, and technical requirements; Preparing reports; Assisting to develop and maintain project plans; Assisting to coordinate user acceptance testing.
To Apply : Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other job opportunities visit: http://dpw.lacounty.gov/hrd/jobs/JobsAvailable.aspx
- Procurement Agent Intern: The Supply Management Procurement co-op will directly support projects and procurements tied to the re-start of the RS-25 Engine Program (used to be the Space Shuttle Main Engine) whose direct customer is NASA. Initially, the student will be dedicated to creating and maintaining critical procurement metrics to support weekly debriefs to Program and Business Management team members. Metrics will include tracking open requisitions, open Purchase Orders, receipts, and sales. The co-op will also develop a basic understanding of the procurement process from beginning to end. They will interface with suppliers from all over California by sending quotes, evaluating and determining the best bid, and following-up on hardware. In addition, the co-op will have the opportunity to travel and visit these suppliers to track progress of hardware in person. They will learn to understand the systems used to develop and place contracts with suppliers. With this understanding, the co-op student will help gather data and information in order to create presentations for customer reviews.
The experience gained will prove beneficial to a student interested in pursuing a career in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Procurement.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com.
For other job opportunities visit: http://www.rocket.com/careers
Junior Field Examiner: Perform an audit function at the client’s business location. Verify books and records for accuracy and reliability of reporting information to the Bank. Perform specific collateral testing to confirm existence and value. Communicate findings, both verbally while in the field and through a written report providedo various persons within the Bank. Position requires the willingness and ability to travel to all parts of the country.
To Apply: To apply bring a copy of your resume to the Career Fair.
For other job opportunities visit: http://www.crestmark.com/about/careers/
One Main Financial
Job Opportunities: https://careers.onemainfinancial.com/
Job Openings: Retail Sales Representative
- Pasadena - Job ID : #444718
- Burbank - Job ID :#448814
- Huntington - Job ID:#443960
Job Opportunities: Verizon.com/RetailSalesNetwork
- Customer Support Rep: Job ID: #STP 5090
Security Officer: Job ID: #LAL4830
For other Job Opportunities visit: www.aegworldwide.com/employment
Service Team: Counter Help & Lead Counter Help, follows specific, detailed instructions and applies understanding of basic principles and concepts. Activities performed typically impact work specific to front of house support function. Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
Kitchen Team: Kitchen Help & Cook Follows specific, detailed instructions and applies understanding of basic principles and concepts. Performs all cleaning functions and prepares meats, seafood and vegetables for cooking and maintains all cold table supplies. Responds to orders and assembles ingredients from cold tables.
Assistant Manager: Provides operations expertise and supervises day-to-day performance of basic principles and concepts. Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect individual subordinate employees.
General Manager: Provides operations expertise and manages performance of unit support staff. Interprets and executes policies and procedures that typically affect managed unit. Is the "CEO" of the store and is in charge of recruiting, marketing, operations, expense, sales and customer service.
For Other Job Opportunities visit: www.pandacareers.com
City of Los Angeles
Job Opportunities: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/lacity
So Cal Edison
Job Opportunities: www.edisoncollegejobs.com
- Visual Merchandising Leader: Coach and review team member performance. Maintain and remerchandise Home and Apparel using specific guidelines, tools and process direction from HQ, including filling out of stocks and remerchandising product in empty spaces. Stay current on Target’s omnichannel innovations, in order to deliver the right product from the right place for the guest quickly. Deliver great guest service by engaging with guests, educating them on products, and selling through all avenues (Target.com, Target App, and Flexible Fulfillment). Demonstrated passion for: style trends in Home and Apparel, sharing your enthusiasm in a retail environment, and providing an amazing shopping experience for guests. Ability to work independently, understand and interpret visual merchandising tools and direction, and develop and train others. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests and team members. Prior experience working as part of a team. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the store (overnights, nights, and weekends). Must be at least 18 years of age, high school diploma or equivalent. 1-2 years visual merchandising experience (portfolio, academic, retail home décor sales or similar). Target merchandise discount. Competitive pay. Flexible scheduling.
Job Opportunities: https://corporate.target.com/careers/
Commercial Sales Representative: Sell new security systems through both self-generated and company provided leads. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Account Representative: Work with existing customers to upgrade systems and offer general assistance for customers throughout the branch territory.
Other Job Opportunities visit: https://www.bayalarm.com/company/careers
Job Opportunities: http://iheartmedia.jobs/
Job Opportunities: https://www.northwesternmutual.com/careers
Job Opportunities: https://www.roberthalf.com/careers
Job Opportunities: http://csiprofessional.com/job-seekers/jobs/
H & R Block
Job Opportunities: https://www.hrblock.com/corporate/career-opportunities/
Job Opportunities: http://go.enterpriseholdings.com/careers
Job Opportunities: http://www.dineequity.com/
Risk Management Association (RMA)
Job Opportunities: http://community.rmahq.org/losangeles/home?ssopc=1
UCLA Riordan- Riordan MBA Fellows
About Program: The Riordan MBA Fellows Program targets recent college graduates who are considering graduate education in business management. Its core purpose is to educate, prepare, and motivate these individuals to competitively apply and succeed in a top MBA program and a career in management. This transformational experience will help professionals expand their network, build their leadership skills and community service profile.