We offer these off-campus housing resources as a service students. Please see disclaimer below.
Students Seeking Housing
- Local Listings (Updated on May 21, 2018)
- More Off-Campus Housing Listings (Updated Every Spring)
Property Owners and Managers
If you'd like us to list an accomodation that is available to rent, follow the following steps:
- Dowload the Off-Campus Rental Form.
- Complete and submit your form. Email your form to email@example.com, or submit it to our office by fax or in person. Check our contact page for fax and address information.
- We'll post your property within one week in the document above entitled "Local Listings." The Office of Housing Services reserves the right to edit or delete any remarks that are deemed discriminatory.
- Inform the Office of Housing Services when your property has been rented so we can remove the listing. If we do not hear from you, we will remove your property from our website after eight weeks.
- If after eight weeks you want it posted again, you must resubmit an Off-Campus Rental Form to our office.
- The University is under no obligation to list accommodations and reserves the right to remove listings at any time and without prior notice.
DISCLAIMER: Listings appearing on this site are not endorsed or guaranteed by California State University, Los Angeles ("University”), or the Office of Housing and Residence Life. You are solely responsible for your choice of landlord and rental unit. The listing of rental units on this site is provided as a convenience to the students, faculty and staff of California State University, Los Angeles. The Office of Housing and Residence Life, the website operator, requires that landlords report information accurately and fairly, however neither the website operator nor the University are able to verify the accuracy of information contained in listings. The University and the Office of Housing and Residence Life cannot and do not vouch for the fairness or accuracy of information posted on the site by third parties. If a property is listed on this website, that does not mean the University or the Office of Housing and Residence Life endorses or approves the landlord, its properties or business practices. It also is not a guarantee by the University or the Office of Housing and Residence Life that the property complies with building, safety or fire codes, or that it is clean or safe or otherwise suitable for your use. Before signing a lease, you are responsible to learn about the property, about your landlord and about the landlord’s property manager. You are also responsible for understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant. The University and the Office of Housing and Residence Life are not responsible for any problems that may occur with your rental unit or any disputes that may arise between you and your landlord. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise common sense and good judgment when evaluating prospective rental units and landlords.