Off-Campus Library Database Access
Welcome to EZ Proxy!
- Do you Connect to the Web Using an ISP?
- If you have an Internet Service Provider (ISP), like AOL, EarthLink,
NetZero, etc., connected to your off-campus computer, all you need
to access our Library databases is a valid CSULA
account! Whenever you click to access one of our restricted databases,
box will appear and our EZ Proxy system will ask you for your
Network/E-mail Account user name and password. It's
- Go to this EZ Proxy troubleshooting
checklist for EZ Proxy problem resolution. Currently, users report
these two major concerns:
- Your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- Your browser must be set to accept pop-up
- Do you Connect to the Web Using EagleLink II Software?
- If you use the "free" Internet connection provided by
CSULA to connect to the Internet, when connected, you are part of
network and authorized to access all restricted Library databases.
For information on how to connect your home computer to campus modem
pool using the "free" CSULA Internet connection, please
call or email the ITS
Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org;