- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)
- SUBJECTS: Language, linguistics, speech communications, hearing pathology.
Restricted to CSLA users
- Covering the field of linguistics and its various sub-disciplines, LLBA primarily abstracts articles from approximately 2,600 periodicals published worldwide. It also abstracts monographs, recent books, technical reports, occasional papers, enhanced dissertation listings from Dissertation Abstracts International, and bibliographic citations for book reviews that appear in journals abstracted for LLBA.
- MAJOR SUBJECTS COVERED:
- Anthropological Linguistics
- Applied Linguistics
- Descriptive Linguistics
- Discourse Analysis / Text Linguistics
- Hearing and Speech Physiology
- Hearing - Pathological and Normal
- History of Linguistics
- Interpersonal Behavior and Communication
- Language Classification
- Language - Pathological and Normal
- Learning Disabilities
- Lexicography / Lexicology
- Mental Retardation
- Nonverbal Communication
- Orthography, Writing Systems
- Philosophy of Language
- Poetics / Literary Theory
- Special Education
- Theory of Linguistics
- Coverage: 1973 - current.
- The database includes the LLBA Thesaurus.