- Trial Databases (Under consideration
for purchase or implementation)
- CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
(Trial Date: Nov. 1st ~ Nov. 16th)
- The ARTstor Digital Library Charter Collection contains
a repository of hundreds of thousands of digital images
and related data. Its initial content includes approximately
300,000 images covering art, architecture and archeology.
ARTstor's initial software tools will support a wide range
of pedagogical and research uses including: viewing and
analyzing images through features such as zooming and panning,
saving groups of images online for personal or shared uses,
and creating and delivering presentations both online and
- Metalib allows you to select and simultaneously search
multiple databases--indexes, library catalogs and other
resources-- using one common search interface. View e-journals
subscribed by the Library and holdings of print journals
available in the Library.
- Using Metalib, you can:
- Select and search up to five databases at once
- Merge duplicate records from multiple databases
- Search each database using its own search interface
as an option
- Link directly to the online full text of each record
- Create custom lists that are available in your Personal
Account when you login--Personal Database List,
Personal e-Journal List and Alert Profiles
- Locate print and online full text journals available
at the Library
- Store and manage records that you select in your own
Current CSULA students, faculty, and staff should log-in
using your User ID (your Golden Eagle One Card barcode
number, no space, 204500XXXXXXXX) Password (your last
name). Other users may use the Metalib as a "Guest"
by selecting the "Guest Log On" button. "Guest"
users do not have access to all databases and personal
- If you would like to recommend that the Library subscribe to any of the trial databases offered above, please email your recommendations and reasons to the Library Web Administrator at email@example.com. Your recommendations will be forwarded to the appropriate Library College Services or Department Liaison Librarians.