- ValueLine Investment Survey FULL-TEXT
- SUBJECTS: Stock price; economic and stock market forecasts and statistics
Restricted to CSLA users
The Value Line Investment Survey is a comprehensive source of information and advice on approximately 1,700 stocks, more than 90 industries, the stock market, and the economy. For each stock it offers year- and three- to five year probable relative price performance, projections of key financial measures, and concise, objective commentary on current opeations and future prospects. The Survey contains three main sections:
- The Ratings & Reports section contains company reports, Value Line's Timeliness, Safety, and Technical ranks, financial and stock price forecasts for the coming 3 to 5 years, an analyst's written commentary, and much more.
- The Summary & Index contains an index of all stocks in the publication as well as many up-to-date statistics.
- The Selection & Opinion section contains Value Line's latest economic and stock market forecasts, one-page write-ups of interesting and attractive stocks, model portfolios, and financial and stock market statistics.