Other Library/Campus Resources
Campus | Reference |
Media | Special
- CAMPUS - Special Resource Collections These special resource collections are located on campus, but are not part of our Library:
- LIBRARY - Reference Collection To find material located in our Reference Collection, go to: Library Catalog -- Advanced Search
- Step 1: Enter your search word(s) or phrase
- Step 2: Use the LOCATION drop-down box and select:
- Step 3: Click the Submit Search button.
- Currently, our Library provides these two online subject-based reference guides. Others will follow: 1) English Language and Literature, 2) Psychology
LIBRARY - Media Collection To find material located in our Media Collection, go to: Library Catalog -- Advanced Search
Step 1: Enter your search word(s) or phrase
Step 2: Use the Material Type drop-down box and select: Videos, Films
Step 3: Click the Submit Search button.
LIBRARY - Special Collections The Library hold a number of unique and rare collections including the Perry Long Collection on Printing and Engraving. Special Collections also maintains a series of prestigious manuscript collections. One of these collections, the Public Officials' Papers, includes the professional papers of recently retired U.S. Congressmen Mervyn Dymally and Edward Roybal. Another collection contains tapes, music, photos, and papers of jazz great Stan Kenton. All Special Collections materials are for room use only. Access is by appointment only. Direct your inquiries to the Reference Center, 1st Floor, Library North.