Pi Sigma Epsilon

Pi Sigma Epsilon

Phi Chapter

A National Professional Co-Ed Fraternity in Marketing, Sales Management and Selling

 

P S E

 

F

'da PHI tribe

PSE BACKGROUND

The Greek letters of Pi Sigma Epsilon were not chosen at random; they represent Professional Sales Executives.  The fraternity was incorporated under the Georgia Laws of Incorporation on May 14, 1952, and our first chapter, Alpha, was installed at the University of Georgia.  

For the first 23 years of its existence, Pi Sigma Epsilon was an all-male organization.  With the emergence of the Equal Rights Movement, consideration was given to admitting women into membership and discussion ensued at each National Convention.  Finally, nationwide chapter research was conducted which revealed that there was strong support to admit women into PSE membership.  In 1974, the National Constitution was amended to include women in the fraternity.  Today, PSE's membership, leadership and staff all include women who have played key roles and made major contributions to the growth, health, and progress of this organization.

The national network of PSE members represents a variety of experiences, opportunities and knowledge about what it takes to succeed in our dynamic global economy.  Through participation in the programs of Pi Sigma Epsilon, members are provided the maximum benefit possible from the synergy created when a variety of individuals share a common goal.

(Previous) (Next)

 

P S E

 

F

'da PHI tribe

© 2001 tribe Studios Glendale, CA          Last Updated 10/14/2001