Lorraine Wyler Memorial Education Scholarship
SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM CRITERIA
The Lorraine Wyler Memorial Education has established an annual scholarship for students pursuing a certificate in Clinical Laboratory Science (CLS). An individual is eligible to apply for a one-year $1,000 scholarship for education-related expenses if he or she meets the established criteria.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020 (5pm)
- Must be accepted and enrolled in the CLS Certificate Training program during Fall 2020 at Cal State University, Los Angeles.
- Pursue a career in the hospital system, clinics, or in the biotechnology industry.
- Demonstrates financial need.
- Cumulative College GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Download scholarship application here.
- Complete application in full. You must also complete the personal statement section, indicating your long term goals after completion of this program. Discuss any obstacles you have had to overcome to get to where you are today, and explain how this scholarship will mitigate any financial hardships you may encounter during the training year. Two additional blank pages have been included, if needed, to complete this section.
- Save and rename your complete PDF application with your first name initial and last name. (Ex. LSmith.pdf)
- Upload your scholarship application here and complete any other information required.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your submission has been received.