How to Register: Summer Session

How To Register

Cal State L.A. is a pay-ahead campus. You must pay tuition prior to completing your enrollment.

Continuing Cal State LA Students: Cal State LA continuing students will register through GET. Please check your email for your GET appointment date. Cal State LA requires payment in full when registering for courses. For more information, please visit Cal State LA Student Financial Services. Access GET here.

Non-Cal State LA Students: Registration begins TBA.. Non-Cal State LA students may choose courses from the Summer Session class schedule. Instructor signature is not required prior to the start of the term, however, it is important that pre-requisites have been completed. Enrollment is based on course availability. The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE) Enrollment Services staff are available via email at; Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

To enroll:
1.       Complete this form. (Registration is now closed.)
2.       Email the completed form to
3.       You should receive a confirmation email link to submit payment.
          Credit or debit card payments will incur a non-refundable 2.75% service fee.
4.      Once payment is received your enrollment will be processed based on seat availability.
         Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Regardless of payment, seats are not guaranteed.

Department or Instructor Consent: Some sections may need department or instructor permission prior to enrolling in restricted courses.

Pre-Requisites: Please be prepared to show proof of any pre-requisites from an official or unofficial transcript. Additionally, some course sections may have co-requisites.

State-Supported Summer: During the summer, certain colleges such as the Charter College of Education and College of Business and Economics also offer state-supported courses. These courses are listed as Section 1-79. These courses may be taken by non-Cal State LA students through Open University

Continuing Cal State LA students may also enroll in these courses and pay state-supported tuition.