The Career Center maintains a comprehensive collection of career materials and information in our on-site resource center.
- Numerous books relating majors to careers.
- Books on interviewing techniques, resume and cover letter writing, and job search techniques.
- Job search books for special populations.
- Salary surveys and labor statistics.
- Career binders describing a variety of occupations.
- Resources and directories of graduate programs, employers, occupational outlooks, and other related information
- Graduate school catalogs.
- Civil service information.
- Brochures and annual reports of firms recruiting on campus.
- Study guides for admissions tests for graduate and professional schools.
The Career Resource Center also has computers available to use for internet job search and career research. Students can also take advantage of the following special computer programs:
- WinWay Resume, a program that automates the entire resume writing process, from overall format to job specific content. Available only in our Career Center Library.
The Career Resource Library is for reference only. No materials are available for checkout.