Construction for a new parking garage in Lot F that will provide over 1200 parking spaces, began in March. The project is to be completed mid-1997. During construction, portions of Lot F will be closed. Parking with valid permits is available in Lot A and Lot G.
The Center For Effective Teaching will be known as the Center For Effective Teaching and Learning. The change was approved by President James Rosser on the recommendation of Provost Margaret Hartman and the Academic Senate.