In order for drafts to be submitted without affecting the originality score of the final student submission, you must disallow the storage of draft material in Turnitin. This means that student submissions will be checked against papers stored in Turnitin and other material on the Internet; but won't be stored in Turnitin.
Follow the instructions below to Create a Turnitin Assignment for Drafts
- Create new Turnitin Assignment.
- Adjust the settings to suit your needs.
- Find the section titled Turnitin Advanced Options.
- Find Store Student Papers.
- Select the No Repository option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Save Changes.