There might be a case where extenuating circumstances cause a student to not submit a paper by the deadline. In this case, the professor can submit the paper to Turnitin on the student’s behalf.
Follow the instructions below to submit an assignment for a student:
- Find the Turnitin assignment in Moodle.
- Click the Turnitin Assignment title.
- Click on the Submit Paper tab.
- Select the student from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a title for the submission.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the file you wish to upload in the pop-up window.
- Click Open.
- The file name should appear in the File to submit box.
- Click Add Submission.
The submission will appear under the student’s name.