If your students have completed a quiz, and you realize that a quiz question correct answer was marked incorrectly, you can update the answer for the question and regrade quiz attempts.
Follow the instructions below to change the answer for the quiz:
- Find the Settings block on the lower left side.
- Click Question bank.
- In the Select a category drop-down menu, choose the category that the question belongs to.
- Click on the Edit icon next to your question.
- Change the answer to your question.
- Click on the Save changes button at the bottom of the screen.
Follow the instructions below to regrade the quiz attempts:
- Click on the Quiz title.
- Click on the Attempts: # link on the following screen.
- Click on the Select All link to select all quiz attempts.
- Click on the Regrade selected attempts button.