- Research Interests: High-stakes testing, school climate, school consultation to support at-risk youth, and systems-level change
- Courses Taught: School-Based Consultation, Assessment of Social and Behavioral Disorders, Research and Program Evaluation, Individual Counseling Strategies
Pauline Mercado, Ph.D., LEP, NCSP
Office: King Hall A2033
Phone: (323) 343-4445
- Research Interest: Bilingual education and training
- Courses Taught: Developmental Psychology, Pupil Personnel Services Seminar
- Research Interests: School consultation to support at-risk youth, transition to adulthood for students with ASD, and legal considerations for special education
- Courses Taught: Individual Counseling Strategies, Cognitive Assessment and Assessment for Learning Disabilities, Ethics and Law for the Helping Profession
- Ramon Barerras, Ph.D., NCSP, BCBA
- Vira Caro-Michel, M.S., NCSP, BCBA
- Nicole Garcia, Ph.D., NCSP
- Delores Mata, M.S.
- Roseann Casalicchio, M.S.
Master of Science Degree in Counseling Option in School Psychology