How to check out a design station.
- Print your class schedule showing EE-496 enrolment.
- Fill in the required information on the
EE-496 locker checkout form and print it. Please type in the text
boxes on form, do not fill out with a pen or pencil.
- Bring the EE-496 form to your sponsoring faculty member for a signature.
- Two types of senior design lockers are available: Large lockers in
rooms C-248, 249, 251, 252
and limited availability private design stations in A308.
Most projects are assigned to the large lockers. A detailed description of your project requirements will help you get the right locker and equipment.
- Bring your signed EE-496 form, your class schedule
, and a copy of your school ID to Mike Obermeyer Room
If no one is available, place the paperwork under the door.
Your locker number and combination will be sent via email.
- Upon receipt of your locker assignment, you will need access to the room where your project is located. Click here for access.