This virtual conference will bring a unique blend of technical topics on urban sustainability including:
- Social Sustainability
- Sustainable Environment
- Renewable Energy and Electrification
- Wildfires and Wildland–Urban Interface
- Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure
- Urban Sustainability in the Post-Pandemic Era
All students, faculty, and researchers are invited to submit an abstract for a poster presentation at the 2020 Urban Sustainability Symposium by November 15, 2020.
This is our first all-virtual poster session, but we want it to feel personal and be virtual-like.
- Applicants will submit a copy of their poster presentation ( PDF format) to be posted online and (virtually) presented at the 2020 Urban Sustainability Symposium.
- Recommended poster dimension is 48" x 36"
- Poster submissions will be due on or before November 15, 2020.
- On the day of the symposium, the presenter must be online during the poster session to answer live questions from the audience.
POSTER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Before submitting your poster file, please have all the following information with you:
- Name, affiliation, and email address of the presenting author.
- Name, affiliation, and email addresses of co-authors.
- Technical session title
- Poster title
- A PDF copy of the poster file (poster size 48" x 36")
- Multiple posters can be submitted.
About the Sikand SITI-Center
The mission of Sikand Center for Sustainable and Intelligent Infrastructure (SITI-Center), at College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology at California State University, Los Angeles is to support the advancement of multidisciplinary research, education, and professional development with a focus on Urban Sustainability and its components.