Adding the Cal State LA signature to your email (Microsoft Outlook for MAC)
To personalize and use the Cal State LA signature:
- Launch a web browser and visit the New Brand Template page of the Cal State LA Brand website.
- Click the Email Signature link, press Command-A to select the entire signature, and then press Command-C to copy the signature.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011.
- Click Outlook on the menu bar, and then click Preferences.
- In the Outlook Preferences dialog box, in the E-mail section, click Signatures.
- In the Signatures dialog box, click the Add button (plus sign) at the bottom of the left pane. A new signature named Untitled is created.
- In the left pane, double-click Untitled, type a name for the signature (e.g., Cal State LA), and then press the Return key.
- Select the check box to the left of the new signature.
- In the right pane, delete any existing content, press Command-V to paste the Cal State LA signature that you copied in step 2, and then replace the placeholder text (name, title, department, and phone number) with your information. Your name should be entered in all uppercase letters, and the font should be Arial, 10 points, bold.
- To set your Cal State LA signature as your default signature for all outgoing messages, click the Default Signatures button in the lower-right corner of the Signatures dialog box, select your Cal State LA signature from the Default signature pop-up menu, and then click the OK button.
- Click the Close button to close the Signatures dialog box.