BA Economics Learning Objectives
- Apply economic concepts and theories to explain the process whereby economic agents allocate limited resources under various market structures and policy settings.
- Understand and explain the behavior of economic and financial indicators and the effect of policy on the aggregate economy in the context of domestic and international environments.
- Apply statistical and econometric techniques to collect, analyze and interpret data.
- Effectively communicate research findings both verbally and in writing.
- Use economic concepts and theories to explain business and economic phenomena in a domestic and global context.