Become A Published Author!
- Enroll in History 4970 during the Spring semester
- Learn the art of editing, publishing, earn 3 credit units, and enhance your resume!
- Papers are needed for publishing in next year's Perspectives Journal
- Submit papers by December 15 to Dr. Pfleger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Between 10-30 pages in length
- Based on primary sources
- Received a grade of B+ or better in course for which it was written
Contact the History Department (323) 343-2020 and ask for the current faculty advisor.
Students whose papers are selected for publication will be asked to revise their essays. This requires a considerable amount of time and serious commitment.
We look forward to working with you!