- About the Authors
- The Silent Temple and Empty Cradle: Declining Marital and Birth Rates in the Roman Empire.
- Mother Knows Best: Early Education in the U.S. for Children Zero to Three.
- "Single Girl, Married Girl:" Managing the Unmarried Woman in Country Music Culture, 1950-1969.
- Lessons From The Little School One Woman's Unofficial History of Argentina's Dirty War.
- The Power of the American Press and the Public Soul of the Gilded Age.
For a free print edition of Perspectives, contact the Department of History at (323) 343-2020 or email@example.com.