- This is a reserved one-on-one appointment with a tutor on a specified day and time.
- To schedule an appointment, make one in person at the UTC front counter or over the phone at (323) 343-3971.
- Appointment may be on a one-to-one session or you may have a group session with one or more classmates.
- You may schedule only one appointment per course at a time. When you report for this appointment, you may then schedule your next appointment.
- If you are with the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) or the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD), you may request a quarter-long appointment. Please be informed that your participation in these programs will be checked.
- Your appointment begins either on the hour (55-minute appointment) or a quarter after the hour (45-minute appointment).
- If you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment, please do so at the center or over the phone.
- Do plan to arrive on time to the appointment with all your materials on hand, such as the textbook, notes, homework, questions, and writing instruments.
- If you are 5-minutes late to the appointment, it may be canceled and assigned to a student waiting. However, if you know you are going to be late, inform the center and it will be held for 15 minutes.