Visit Health Watch for COVID-19 updates. Find Employee Return to Campus and Student Return to Campus information.
Emergency Notification

Risk Management Forms

Travel Forms

  • Request for Travel Form: Used by faculty, staff and students for business and academic domestic and international travel.
  • Request for Travel Supplemental Information Form: Please submit this form along with the Request for Travel above to provide additional information to our office and the CSU insurance company that provides international travel insurance as a way of contacting stateside family if an emergency should come up while the traveling faculty, staff or administrator is out of the country.
  • Travel Expense Claim Form: Used for reporting expenses incurred when traveling on official business.
  • 2018 New State Dept Travel Site: U.S. State Department website information re. travel warnings, advisories in conjunction with using the General Release form

Vehicle & Driver Forms

Student Forms

General Release Forms

  • Individual General Release: Used for student and non-employee event participation for both on and off-campus events. College or department initiating use of this document should retain (for one year).
  • Class General Release: Can be used for student course-related field trips or mass travel-related activity. College or department initiating use of this document should retain (for one year).
  • Class General Release for Athletics: Typically used by the Athletics Department when conducting off campus sports-related activities.

Report of Injury Forms

College of Arts and Letters report of injury forms. For more information on completion and distribution please contact the College of Arts and Letters at 323-343-4001.

  • Injury Report
  • Accident Report

Public Affairs Forms

Photo release and student related film request forms; please contact the Public Affairs Office for additional information at 323-343-3050.