We care about the health and safety of our University community. To protect you and our staff during this health crisis, our programming and services are taking place online or by phone.
We will keep you updated on any changes. If you have any questions, please call (323)343-4367 (leave a message) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2021 transfer students
Cal State LA Admissions and EOP will be opening for Spring 2021 admission to domestic upper division transfer applicants for select majors. See Cal State Apply for eligible majors.
EOP applicants must submit:
- Cal State Apply application to the University and EOP (our application is integrated within) by August 31, 2020
- 2 letters of recommendation by September 5, 2020
- Cal State Apply will request the names and email addresses of two people who will provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide the names and emails of two recommenders: one academic and one professional, or two academic.
- Cal State Apply will email your recommenders a link to an online form (due September 5, 2020).
For Spring 2021 admission information please visit Transfer Application and Admission.
For questions regarding the EOP application, contact EOP Admissions at email@example.com.
EOP counseling by telephone, email and Zoom
EOP counselors are here for you. EOP advising services will take place in non-face-to-face environments, including telephone, email, and Zoom.
To make an appointment or seek more immediate assistance, visit: Meet with Your EOP Counselor.
The Educational Opportunity Program helps undergraduate students from California overcome social and economic barriers to attaining a higher education.
We work closely with students who have the potential for academic success, but have struggled in school because of economic or personal challenges.
EOP students are partnered with a counselor who will coach and support them throughout their time at Cal State LA. EOP counselors can help with questions concerning class registration, financial aid, life skills or any other matter that is important to students.
Our Supplemental Instruction workshops and Academic Success workshops provide rigorous academic support to keep EOP students on track to graduate.
- Assistance with the admissions and financial aid application process
- Free tutoring
- Laptop Loan Program
- Summer Bridge Program
- Career Guidance
Listen to what EOP alumni, students and staff have to say about the program: