Date and Time
Cal State LA and AltaMed are hosting a series of free COVID-19 vaccination clinics on campus. These clinics offer another opportunity for you to meet the CSU's vaccination requirement for the fall.
Although you are not required to make an appointment, we encourage you to select your preferred time on the MyTurn website.
The pop-up clinics are open to Cal State LA students, faculty and staff. You’re welcome to bring friends and family who are not vaccinated. If you’re already vaccinated, please share this information with someone who isn’t.
The vaccine is free regardless of your health insurance status or your immigration status. No questions will be asked about immigration status.
To get vaccinated at the pop-up clinics:
- Visit MyTurn to make an appointment (optional, but strongly encouraged).
- Check your University email for the access code.
- Use the address 5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032.
- Two options will appear: AltaMed Cal State LA Clinic (Pfizer) and AltaMed Cal State LA (J&J).
- Please select an appointment to receive the vaccine of your choice on your desired date.
- Park in Lot 4 (no charge) at Cal State LA.
- Come to the Main Walkway on campus, across from the Student Health Center from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bring a document or ID that includes your first and last name.