Date and Time
Cal State LA and AltaMed are hosting a series of free COVID-19 vaccination clinics on campus.
Remember to bring a document or ID that includes your first and last name. The vaccine is free regardless of your health insurance status or your immigration status. No questions will be asked about immigration status.
Appointments are recommended but not required. To make an appointment:
- Visit the MyTurn website and select “Make an appointment.”
- Use the access code provided to you in your University email.
- Enter the address 5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032.
- Options will appear for each date indicating the vaccine offered: AltaMed Cal State LA (Pfizer) and AltaMed Cal State LA (J&J).
- Select an appointment to receive the vaccine of your choice on your desired date.
You’re welcome to bring friends and family who are not vaccinated.
The University is offering these clinics through a partnership with AltaMed. AltaMed staff will administer the shots. More information about our pop-up vaccination clinics on campus can be found on our We Are Healthy LA website.