Date and Time
The Committee for Greater L.A. invites you to the virtual release of its latest report “We’re Not Giving Up: A Plan for Homelessness Governance in Los Angeles,” produced by the Pat Brown Institute for Public Affairs at Cal State LA, on May 19 at 10 a.m. PST.
You will hear from the following event panelists:
- Miguel A. Santana, President & CEO, Weingart Foundation; Chair of the “Bringing Accountability to Homelessness and Housing” Action Team, Committee for Greater L.A.
- Raphael J. Sonenshein, Ph.D., Executive Director, Pat Brown Institute for Public Affairs at Cal State LA, Research Lead
- Fred Ali, Committee for Greater LA
- Marc Holley, VP Strategy and Programs, Hilton Foundation
- Michael Kelly, Executive Director, The Los Angeles Coalition for the Economy & Jobs
- Sarah Dusseault, LAHSA