2018 Spring Teaching Courses: 1) CE3680 Geotechnical Engineering Lab
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday: 11am to 1pm at ET-C17
RESEARCH INTERESTS: 1) Soil Liquefaction, 2) Dynamic Soil Behavior, 3) Advanced Soil Mechanics
About Myself: I have over eight years' experience as a researcher and practitioner in the fields of Geotechnical, Earthquake and Tunneling Engineering. Prior to joining the Civil Engineering department of Cal State LA, I worked as a Post-Doctoral Fellow at Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (NGI) at Oslo, Norway. I obtained my Ph.D. in Geotechnical Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin in 2015.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Norwegian Geotechnical Institute (2016-17)
- Ph.D., Geotechnical Engineering (2015), The University of Texas at Austin
- M.S., GeoEngineering (2009), University of California at Berkeley
- B.S., Civil Engineering (2007), University of California at Berkeley
- Professional Engineer, the State of California, U.S.A.
- Staff Engineer, Jacobs Associates, District of Columbia (2009-11)
- Staff Engineer, Jacobs Associates, San Francisco, CA (2009)
- Staff Engineer, Treadwell and Rollo Inc, Oakland, CA (2008)