SCHEDULE A GRC APPOINTMENT
To schedule a GRC appointment, do the following:
- Log on to the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Launch Navigate LA Appointment Scheduling from the QuickLaunch menu.
- When in the "Student Home" screen, click on the blue "Get Assistance" button.
- Indicate that you would like access to "Learning Assistance."
- Select one of the following services:
- Graduate Writing Assistance: 30-minute appointment with a Writing Consultant for feedback on writing assignments and projects
- Thesis Review: 30-minute appointment with a Thesis Reviewer for feedback on the formatting of theses (only for students graduating in Spring 2022)
- Doctoral Dissertation Review (Ed.D. and Ph.D. students only): 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator for feedback on the formatting of the dissertation (only for students graduating in Spring 2022)
- Graduate Requirements Inquiries: 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator to discuss graduate student policies and procedures at the university level (not for program, course, or graduation advising)
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
ZOOM OFFICE HOURS
The Office of Graduate Studies offers remote office hours. They will be held Monday through Thursday from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Follow the Zoom link or enter the Meeting ID to join the waiting room.
Meeting ID: 939 8447 5731
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Graduate Studies
Library North A124
firstname.lastname@example.org: Questions about funding opportunity applications, room reservations, general inquiries
GRC@calstatela.edu: Questions about thesis/dissertation submission, webinars, New Graduate Student Orientation, graduate student policies and procedures, etc.