Information About the Certificate Program

Child Abuse and Family Violence Institute



Certificate Application FAQ


According to the personnel at the Associate Registrar Office...
"In order to comply with Academic Policy found in the Faculty Handbook, effective beginning Fall 2011 quarter (September 22nd, 2011), students completing a certificate must pay a $25 application fee and follow the guidelines outlined on the application."








Questions? Don’t hesitate to call us at (323)343–4696