- (CSU Press) Outstanding Faculty of the CSU, Connie Wong – Fall 2014
Physical therapist and Mobility Center instructor, Connie Wong, is recognized for her commitment to her students, her work at the Mobility Center, and her collaborations with the community.
- (Video Short) Outstanding Lecturer Award Winner, Connie Wong - Fall 2014
A short documentary celebrating the career of Connie Wong, Mobility Center instructor and winner of the California State University, Los Angeles, Outstanding Lecturer Award, 2014. https://youtu.be/rnGx7LAE-k0
- (CSULA Newspaper) University Times – Jan 22, 2014
The mission of the Mobility Center at Cal State L.A. combines community service with service-learning. http://csulauniversitytimes.com/4504/sports/the-mobility-center/
- (CSULA magazine spotlight) Cal State LA Esperanza Project- 2012
Mobility Center instructor, Connie Wong, directs Cal State L.A. students in collaboration with the Esperanza Community Housing Corporation to promote a healthier South Los Angeles.
- (Television segment) Local Edition Interview - June 17, 2011
Professor Christine Dy, who works and teaches in Cal State L.A.'s Mobility Center and Spinal Cord Injury Exercise Laboratory, describes the improvements that some clients have experienced in the lab during locomotor training and rehabilitation sessions. https://youtu.be/85OJu5JmxQs
- (Press Release) Nine-year-old paraplegic learns to walk again at Cal State LA – June 2, 2011
CSULA's Mobility Center and Spinal Cord Injury Exercise Research Laboratory offers hope for those with physical disabilities. http://www.prlog.org/11523620-nine-year-old-paraplegic-learns-to-walk-again-at-cal-state-la.html
- (CSULA magazine spotlight) Locomotor Training Lab- Feb 2, 2010
KTLA-5 veteran newsman Stan Chambers was on campus early this month to report on Cal State L.A.s Spinal Plasticity and Locomotor Training Labs. http://web.calstatela.edu/univ/ppa/spotlight/archive/2010/KTLA5-locomotorlab.php
- PACE Center (Physical Activity Clinic for Education) – A service-learning center for families with children with developmental disabilities located on the campus of California State University, Los Angeles. http://www.calstatela.edu/academic/hhs/kns/pace.php
- 100 Citizens Project – A free, structured exercise program led by Kinesiology student groups of the California State University system with the goal of getting communities physically activity.