International students, please read all information and fill out forms carefully.
After you have submitted your OPT Reporting Form, please allow at least two (2) business days for processing. You will receive an email from Cal State International when your form has been processed.
- All international students in F-1 status are required to report employer information to SEVIS within 10 days of the change. This information must be submitted to SEVIS each time there is a change of employer.
- You must report in by submitting this form during the 6th and 12th month of your OPT (from the start date as posted on your work permit). If you have the 17-month STEM OPT extension, you also must report in during the 6th, 12th and 17th month of your STEM OPT. This filing period is three (3) weeks PRIOR to and ONE week AFTER each reporting period. Failure to comply with this requirement can result in the termination of your F-1 status and work authorization by U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Please log onto your GET account to update your address and other contact information. If you have difficulty accessing your GET account, please contact us.
Please choose and complete an OPT Reporting Form from below:
- OPT 12-Month Reporting Form (For 6-month, 12-month, new employment and end of employment reporting.)
- OPT 24-Month Reporting Form (For 6-month, 12-month, 18-month, 24-month, new employment and end of employment reporting.)