VPN Access for iOS / Android mobile devices
- Launch the App Store.
- Enter “junos pulse” in the search.
- Select Juniper Networks Inc. Junos Pulse.
- Tap Install, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Start the Junos Pulse application.
- Tap Configuration > Add new configuration.
- Enter “CSLA SSL VPN” as the name.
- Enter the appropriate URL in the Server URL box.
- Tap Save.
Connecting and disconnecting
- Open the Junos Pulse app.
- Select the CSLA SSL VPN configuration.
- Tap Connect.
- When prompted, enter your MyCalStateLA ID username and password, and then tap Go or Sign In. With the VPN connection established, VPN will appear next to the Wi-Fi signal icon or the battery charge indicator.
You can now press the Home button to exit Junos Pulse, and then access resources that require a CSLA VPN connection. To disconnect from the VPN service, open Junos Pulse, and then tap Disconnect.