As part of our ongoing effort to provide a modern online experience for University members, we rolled out a new MyCalStateLA Portal on March 26, 2021. The new portal includes:
- Unified login experience, allowing you to access University systems with a single login.
- Two-step verification to better protect your information and privacy.
- Modern, responsive website that can be accessed from any device.
- Quick Launch apps for accessing commonly used University systems such as email, Canvas, Zoom, library resources, including News and University Alerts features.
- Seamless integration with University email (Office 365 Outlook), OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and other IT resources.
New Portal Preview
Below are step-by-step guides on how to use the new portal.
- MyCalStateLA Portal Quick Start Guide (Word document)
- MyCalStateLA Portal Accessibility Guide (Word document)
If you have any questions, please call the ITS Help Desk at (323) 343-6170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.