Setting up CSUCCESS iPad for Student
Congratulations! Please follow the steps below before you start to use your iPad. Plug in your iPad charger and power on the device.
Complete the Initial Setup
- Press the Home button to begin Setup Assistant.
- Select your language.
- Select your Country/Region.
- Select Set Up Manually.
- Choose a Wi-Fi Network: Enter password, if necessary.
- iPad will activate.
- Remote Management screen appears. Tap Next to proceed to the next step.
- Chancellor’s video appears. Tap the Play button.
- User authentication is needed. Enter MyCalStateLA User ID (e.g., eeagle47) and password to log in.
- iPad will continue configuration.
- Touch ID: Set up Touch ID using your fingerprint (optional).
- Create a Passcode: Set passcode for iPad (passcode is tied with the fingerprint).
- True Tone Display: Set True Tone Display.
- Appearance: Set Appearance.
- Setup Assistant is now complete and the device is ready to use.
- eBook (iPad Starter Guide for Student) - Available inside of Book app.
- Microsoft Office
- After signing in, you can download individual Office apps (Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, etc.)