- Statistics eReference
- General (including major indexes)
- FedStats Unrestricted
- Provides amazingly quick and easy access to the complete range of publicly-available statistics produced by more than 70 U.S. government agencies.
- Polls & Surveys (Lexis-Nexis) Restricted
- Access to polls from the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research and surveys covering all aspects of politics, social trends, and current events.
- Population Index Restricted
- All topics of interest to demographers, including fertility, mortality, population size and growth, migration, nuptiality and the family, research methodology, projections and predictions, historical demography, and
demographic and economic interrelations. The print version of Population Index, has been published by Princeton University since 1935. It presents an
annotated bibliography of recently published books, journal articles, working papers, and other materials on population topics. This website provides a searchable and browsable database for the period 1986-the present. Population Index is provided free of charge on the Web as a public service, thanks to financial support from NICHD.
- Stat-USA Restricted
- Current U.S. economic data, along with full-text international business, economic, trade, and marketing information from the U.S. Dept. of Commerce and some 50 other U.S. government agencies. Includes the complete National Trade Data Bank. Updated continuously.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States Unrestricted
- See also: Frequently Requested Tables from the Statistical Abstractof the United States.
- Use the INDEX at the end of the Table of Contents! The Statistical Abstract of the United States web site contains statistical tables from the print version of the Statistical Abstract, tables from USA Statistics in Brief, tables giving state rankings (in population, health, education, employment, public aid, social security, income, crime, energy, business, federal funds, motor vehicles), state and county statistical profiles, and tables giving economic statistics for the United States. There is a special page highlighting all
- World Almanacs Restricted
- The World Almanac database includes: The World Almanac and Book of Facts | The World Almanac of the U.S.A. | The World Almanac of U.S. Politics | The World Almanac for Kids. Coverage is current year.
- Zack's University Analyst Watch Restricted
- Investment estimates and data. Gives university business students access to research information previously available only to institutional investors.
- Subject-specific eBooks
All eBooks listed here are restricted to CSULA users
- Go to NetLibrary and do a keyword search for dictionary and the subject field of interest.