- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Journals FULL-TEXT
- SUBJECTS: Mechanical Engineering
- Content for these journals is best accessed using Engineering Village 2, the comprehensive engineering database which indexes all ASME journals. Use the SFX links to go directly to the full-text of the ASME journals. The ASME interface is confusing and often leads to items which are not freely accessible.
- EI Village consists of two major databases, Compendex and Inspec. Index with abstracts and links to full text covering engineering specialties and technology journals and key conference proceedings as well as Physics (in Inspec). Coverage: Compendex, 5,000 journals; Inspec, 3,500 journals and 1,500 conference proceedings
- 1969 to date. Updated weekly.
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- or go directly to ASME