The CSULA Library Catalog Includes:
- BOOKS: The Library Catalog lists books available on the shelves or checked out, in process, or on order. See this for more about book availability status notes.
- PERIODICALS: (journals, magazines, newspapers) -- The Library Catalog lists PRINT periodical titles physically available in the CSULA Library, but not periodical titles available through CSULA online Library databases. If you are searching for either print or online titles available at CSULA, we recommend you use CSULA Periodicals Search. The Library Catalog does NOT list individual articles within a periodical; for these, see DATABASES.
- VIDEOS: The Library starting adding new video acquisitions to its Catalog in late 1998; eariler film and video acquisitions are being added on a time-available basis. As of late 2000, more than 1,700 older films were listed in the Library Catalog. A complete print list of earlier [FLIC] film and video acquisitions is available at the
Circulation Desk. For online access to our CSLA media collection holdings, see these tips for locating media material in the Library Catalog.
- GOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONS: The Library starting adding federal and state
government publications to the Catalog January, 1999. See this for more information.
- OTHER MATERIAL: The Library Catalog lists other material held by the Library
including microforms, music scores, and theses. More may be added in