Cal State LA Vote Center
June 7, 2022 California Primary Election
Cal State LA Vote Center
Student Services Building, SS L120
All students, faculty, staff, and community members are welcome to vote at the Cal State LA Vote Center.
Voters can enter using the first floor main entrance of the Student Services Building and make their way down to the Vote Center located on the building’s lower floor using the stairs. Elevator access will also be available. Directional signs will be posted.
(Early Voting) Saturday, June 4 – Monday, June 6, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
(Election Day) Tuesday, June 7, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Vote Center Information
At a Vote Center, you can vote in person using an accessible voting machine, drop off your ballot, register to vote if you missed the regular deadline on May 23, and get assistance and voting materials in multiple languages. Learn more about voting in person in Los Angeles County.
All Cal State LA employees, students, and visitors should conduct a health self-screening for COVID-19 symptoms before arriving at Cal State LA. If you are experiencing any of the listed symptoms, please do not come onto the Cal State LA campus. Face masks are required to be worn indoors. Surgical masks and higher-level PPE, such as an N95, KN95, or KF94, provide greater protection than cloth masks.
Navigating the Campus
The Vote Center is located inside the Student Services Building, formerly the Physical Sciences Building, which is on the west side of campus off Paseo Rancho Castilla.
From Structure A, you can move across the bridge to Greenlee Plaza and make your way to the building’s first floor main entrance. The Vote Center can be accessed on the building’s lower floor using the stairs or elevator. Get directions to the Student Services Building and view a Cal State LA campus map.
All California voters who are currently registered by May 23 will receive a vote-by-mail ballot for the recall election. You do not have to apply for a vote-by-mail ballot for this election.
You have several options for voting in this election:
- You can return the ballot by mail. It must be postmarked before or on June 7 and be received by the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder no later than June 14.
- You can drop off the ballot at one of the secure ballot drop boxes that are located across the county. Find one near you using the Registrar-Recorder’s ballot drop box locator.
- After returning your ballot via drop box or by mail you can check to make sure your ballot was received and tallied through the Secretary of State's ballot tracker tool.
- You can drop off the ballot at a Los Angeles County Vote Center, including Cal State LA’s Vote Center, located in room L120 of the new Student Services Building. These centers will be located across the county and will be operating for extended periods leading up to and including Election Day on June 7. Find a Vote Center near you.
- You can vote in person at Vote Centers across the county. Select Vote Centers will open for early voting and will remain open through Election Day.
Please see the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s website for more information about voting in the June 7 General Election.