- Login to your Moodle course.
- Locate and click the Moodle Assignment title.
- Click on the Add Submission button to start the submission process.
- You can either drag and drop your file submission onto the space provided or manually browse for the file by clicking the sheet with small plus sign icon.
Note: drag and drop only works on the latest browsers
- Once you have selected the file, click on the Upload this File button to upload the file. Once back at the previous screen, click on the Save Changes button in order to save your assignment submission.
- You will be returned to the Assignment Submission status page where you can click on the Submit button.
Note: The Submit button, the acknowledgement statement, and continue button to complete the process are optional depending on teacher assignment setup.