Information for ELAC students in PRESTIGE
In a time when classes are in short supply, those admitted to PRESTIGE will be guaranteed two or three UC/CSU transfer-level courses, Chemistry 056, English 101, and Math 227. Studies show that participating in a learning community helps students: stay in school, earn better grades, transfer and graduate more quickly.
Benefits of the program include:
- Earn three transfer requirements
- Find out how general education courses connect together
- Become an informed citizen by learning how to effectively question what you read
- Develop critical thinking, communication, and problem solving skills
- Learn about the environment, our effect on it, and how it affects us
You must be eligible to take English 101 and Math 227 to be considered.
To enroll, contact Ms Mona Panchal, email@example.com or 323-260-8128We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you in the spring!