COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
For information on the CSU's COVID-19 vaccination requirement, self-certification instructions, masking, testing, and other campus COVID-19 protocols, please visit Health Watch | Cal State LA and Return to Campus: Students. Students should call 323-343-3633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
An Important Notice About Our Services
To support physical distancing and reduce potential exposure to students and staff during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Student Health Center (SHC) hours and on-site operations are temporarily modified.
The SHC is now offering telehealth services. Telehealth allows students to have access to remote assessment, advice, and treatment by a medical provider; counseling services by a Counseling and Psychological Services counselor; and psychiatric care.
Telehealth is provided in addition to on-site services Monday-Friday.
Monday-Friday: On-site and Telehealth Services
General Service Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
How to Obtain Services
- To access on-site or telehealth services, please call (323) 343-3300 prior to visiting the SHC. To protect you and health center staff, the SHC will determine if an in-person visit is necessary. On-site laboratory, pharmacy, and X-ray services are available Monday-Friday.
Student Health Center Patient Portal
Eligible students can use the Student Health Center (SHC) Patient Portal to confidentially:
- Complete patient feedback and satisfaction surveys
- Exchange non-urgent secure messages with nurses
- Request SHC prescription refills
- Schedule certain appointments
- Select preferred communication methods
- Update emergency contacts
- Upload, review and print immunization records