Registration Health Requirements for New Students
Release of Information/Obtain Information
TB Risk Assessment
New students who are also housing residents must also download and submit a second version of the Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment (see below) to the Student Health Center via mail, fax or in-person submission.
Refer to Enrollment Immunization and Screening Requirements for additional details.
- Housing and Residence Life TB Verification
- This form must be completed and submitted by housing residents who answer "yes" to any question on the TB risk assessment form.
Forms that will be mailed or faxed should be submitted to the Student Health Center at:
- Mailing Address: Cal State LA Student Health Center, 5151 State University Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90032-8411, Attention: Health Records
- Health Records Fax: 323.343.6557
- Submitted documents must include student name, CIN, date of birth, and semester for which the student will first be enrolled.
- Housing status must be indicated.