Call 911 in an Emergency!
Note: Please be aware that phone, tablet, computer and other device activity may be monitored. If you are a victim/survivor of dating or domestic violence, sexual violence or misconduct, stalking, or other crimes, it may be safer to obtain information using a device a perpetrator does not have potential access to. For additional information, visit or contact the National Domestic Hotline (800.799.7233 or 800.787.3224 [TTY]).
Note: Some hotlines offer text and online chat assistance.
- 211 L.A. County: 211 (Los Angeles County, TTY accessible)
- Baby Safe of Los Angeles County (Safely Surrendered Baby Law): (877) BABY-SAFE (222-9723)
- CDC Info: (800) CDC-INFO (800-232-4636), TTY (888)232-6348 - Disease information, immunization information, traveler's health recommendations, and more.
- L.A. County Child Protection Hotline: (800) 540-4000 (calls originating within California), (213) 639-4500 (calls originating outside California), TDD (800) 272-6699
- L.A. County Elder Abuse Hotline: (877) 4-R-SENIORS (877-477-3646)
- L.A. County Department of Mental Health: (800) 854-7771
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE (7233), (800) 787-3224 (TTY)
- National Hopeline Network: (800) SUICIDE (784-2433)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-TALK (8255), 800-799-4TTY (4889)
- National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline: (866) 331-9474, (866) 331-8453 (TTY)
- The Trevor Project Helpline for LGBT Youth: (866) 488-7386