||The Director of Analytical
Studies & Data Administration reports to the Vice
President for Information Resources Management and
conducts or coordinates institutional research for the
University. He is responsible for analyzing and reporting
on student characteristics from CSLA's Student
Information System (OASIS)
and survey data. His duties include:
- Providing student data to external and internal
- Official reporting of Enrollment
Reporting System (ERS)
and Academic Planning Data Base (APDB)
data to the CSU Chancellor's Office.
- Daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual
reports for faculty and staff, using the
world wide web and Sysout Archive and
- Auditing CSLA official data for accuracy and
- Reviewing changes to OASIS data element
- Coordinating and/or conducting mandated on-campus
surveys of students, such as the Student Needs
and Priorities Survey (SNAPS), Student Expenses
and Resources Survey (SEARS), College Student
Survey (CSS), and the Cooperative Institutional
Research Program (CIRP) Freshman Survey.
- Responding to external surveys of colleges and
- Assessing economic, social, and environmental
trends that will affect the University.
- Providing staff support to the Strategic Planning
Coordinating Committee, Student Assessment
Subcommittee, and Enrollment Management Task
- Participating in the activities of the state (CAIR) and
Associations of Institutional Research.
Return to Analytical Studies Home
This page is maintained by Larry Jordan (email@example.com).
CSLA viewers are cordially invited to send him questions,
comments, suggestions, or complaints about the content of